Thursday, February 9, 2017

CavySaurus Rex

Ok, maybe more Stegosaurus than T-Rex, but CavySaurus Rex sounds cute!




Arthur wanted Pete the Cat to have a dinosaur costume. I just couldn't resist! I did use a pattern from Ravelry as inspiration, but I changed everything to suit my needs. I used different cast on numbers, stitch pattern, construction, etc.

Pete the Cat actually doesn't mind wearing it. I thought that he would be frozen in place with it on, but he went about his usual piggy business. I used KP Stroll Tweed.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I wish I had a pet that small to dress. At 55 lbs and 45 lbs, my two "Mini" Goldendoodles are too big to knit for. They are mini due to the mix of miniature poodle and golden retriever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's is the cutest thing I've seen all week!

    ReplyDelete